Porter Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital founded in 1925, and offers comprehensive medical care and 24-hour emergency services. The Porter Hospital Medical Staff consists of more than 60 physicians offering primary care and an array of specialty medical care.
The Hospital completed a series of major capital construction and renovation projects during the 1990’s in order to ensure that its facilities and technology are up-to-date including renovation of the Medical/Surgical Unit and construction of a new Emergency/Radiology Unit.
- State-of-the-art CT Scanning and MRI technology (photo)
- Totally renovated inpatient and outpatient facilities
- 24 Hour Emergency Services with computerized access to Electronic Health Records.
- Comprehensive Network of Primary Care Physicians and Specialists
- High quality medical services in a small community setting
- Quality inpatient, outpatient, and physician-staffed emergency department
- A variety of health education programs for the entire family and courses for expectant parents
- Outstanding maternity services provided by OB/GYN specialists and midwives and family practice physicians.
- TheBreast Health Resource Center offers laboratory services and information on requirements for tests offered.
- The ARCH Estuary, a palliative (end of life) care suite inside the main hospital building, that dispenses comfort care to dying patients and some basic amenities to their loved ones.
Clinical Dietitian Services & Counseling
Oral and Maxillofacial Sugergy