We honor our nurses who provide extraordinary care with The DAISY Award, an international nurse recognition program that celebrates the compassion and skill nurses bring to patients and families every day.
Click Here to nominate your nurse today!
The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses was created in memory of J. Patrick Barnes who died at 33 of ITP, an auto-immune disease. The Barnes Family was awestruck by the clinical skills, caring and compassion of the nurses who cared for Patrick, so they created this international award to say thank you to nurses everywhere.
Our DAISY Award Winners
- AUGUST 2021: Lisa Lovely,RN – OR
- MAY 2021: Sean Beinhaur, RN– Medical/Surgical
- FEBRUARY 2021: Nancy Pecca, RN – Emergency Medicine
- NOVEMBER 2020: Sharon Meacham, RN – Medical/Surgical
- AUGUST 2020: Becci Gordon, RN– Birthing Center