Porter General Surgery is dedicated to excellence in the management of surgical problems. Patients have access to a full spectrum of non-operative, endoscopic and surgical treatments, providing for a comprehensive diagnostic and treatment plan.
Surgical Procedures Provided
- Adrenal, thyroid, parathyroid disease
- Anal, perianal, perirectal, and rectal conditions (abscesses, cysts, hemorrhoids, fissures)
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI) testing
- Breast surgery for benign disease and cancer
- Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Colonoscopy & upper endoscopy (EGD)
- Colorectal surgery for cancer and diverticulitis
- Esophageal dilation (during upper endoscopy)
- Incisional, inguinal, umbilical and ventral hernia repair.
- Pilonidal disease
- Skin & soft tissue conditions (abscesses, cancers, cysts, lipomas, lesions, masses)
- Wound and burn care
Colonoscopy & Endoscopy
All of our surgeons perform colonoscopy and upper endoscopy procedures in the endoscopy suite at Porter Medical Center.
Dr. Vasiliou provides diagnostic work up, surgical, and non-surgical management of adrenal, thyroid, and parathyroid disease.
All surgeons provide comprehensive work up and surgical management of benign and malignant breast disease.
Dr. Davis provides evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic wounds using advanced wound care techniques and treatments. Some examples of wounds treated are arterial and venous stasis ulcers, burns, diabetes-related wounds and ulcers, and trauma related wounds.