Porter Medical Center is now offering a waitlist for end of clinic “extra” COVID-19 vaccines.
All eligible individuals (ages 16+) who have already scheduled an appointment to receive a vaccine through the State’s scheduling system may sign up for the vaccine standby list.
You must submit your information each week to join the waitlist. The prior week’s list will be deleted every Monday morning. Please do not submit this form more than once per week. Once you have submitted the form, you may be contacted should a vaccination appointment open up.
- Be sure to answer your phone. Calls may come at any time.
- We will only call once, then move on to the next person on the list.
- We do not leave messages, and our phone does not accept incoming calls.
- If you miss a call from us, you will be removed from the wait list and will need to submit your information again the following week.
- If you do not receive a call from us, you will need to submit your information again the following week.
Learn more about the new COVID-19 vaccine and our plans for distributing it across the region here.