When you’re experiencing extreme elbow joint pain, the best course of action is to consult a hand specialist. We have a team of experienced surgeons and therapists who can properly evaluate and diagnose what is causing the pain and prescribe the most effective treatment plan. Whether you have chronic pain, a fracture, or a more traumatic injury, our specialists can offer state-of-the-art care. We strive to offer a personalized treatment specific to your needs, so that you’ll be on a speedy road to recovery before you know it.
Elbow treatments can be non-operative and conservative to properly manage the pain you’re experiencing from a variety of possible elbow joint issues. Our team works to assess your needs and educate you about treatment plans. Options often include casting of elbow fractures, elbow arthroscopy or elbow joint replacement. The ultimate goal is to help you return to the lifestyle and activities you enjoyed before the elbow injury.
- Common elbow conditions treated by specialists include:
- Elbow fractures
- Elbow dislocations
- Tendon injuries and tendon inflammation (tendonitis)
- Biceps tendon tear
- Elbow sprains, elbow strains and ligament injuries
- Golf and tennis elbow and overuse
- Cubital tunnel syndrome and carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression)
- Nerve damage
- Arthritis of the elbow and arthritic joint pain
Get the personalized care you need. Call today to request an appointment at 802-388-3194.