The High Blood Pressure Management Workshop offered by My Healthy VT (also known as Health Coaches for Hypertension Control) is a proven, small group program developed to help participants ages 45 and older take control of managing their high blood pressure at home.
This workshop meets weekly for 1.5 hours, for 8 weeks.
Your trained lifestyle coach and fellow participants will guide and support you to:
- Learn the basics of controlling your high blood pressure
- Make healthier eating choices
- Get more physical activity in your daily life
- Help you quit smoking or tobacco, if applicable
- Reduce stress and stay motivated
- Better manage blood pressure medications
- Solve problems and create plans for action and change
This workshop is free to participants. That’s because we’re committed to making sure all Vermonters have access to expert advice and proven strategies to take control of their health.
This Workshop May be Right for You if You:
- Are 45 years or older
- Have been diagnosed with high blood pressure (hypertension)
A support person of someone with high blood pressure is welcome to join.